Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ewww, smells funny in here

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This place is a mess, I took a few weeks off to take care of some business and look what happens [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I musta forgot about the pot of...of..Uhh I can't recognize it, that was left in the fridge, and I think someone left the cheese dip on the coffee table.
    Well it is time to get <s>off my lazy ass</s> some cleaning done in here *Opens all the windows* Maybe my friends will find their way back in here and visit like they use to do.
    "HEY Y'ALL...JOLLY ROG IS BACK & OPEN FER BIZINEZZ" [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to see ya back my friend i was starting to worry about ya.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Janet, Nice to see you stopping by. I think I got most of the stale odors out of here now.

    It has been a hectic summer, I bought a house in January & i am getting close to having it set up (I just installed a few Kitchen Cabinets, but I still dont have a working kitchen sink)

    For someone without a life I have been a buzy mo-fo fer sure.

    things are starting to settle down a little bit now. [img]cool.gif[/img] Once fall rolls around it will be time to attack the outside and the wild backyard.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now that is what I am talking about..lets get busy and get our boards back up and running...we need some "yo mama"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll get right on it Mum, and maybe a few more redneck photos
    *rolling up my sleeves* Save our Hostboards!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Rog,

    I'd love to help ya clean up butt I..I..I'm alergic to dust! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I got that one from my wife [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Gregg

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Gregg if ya ain't gonna clean can you make us some Iced tea...or better yet howz bout a pitcher of lemonade.
    By the time you get that made we will be ready to sit and rest for a few.
    Gregg I appreciate you swinging by, I realize how far away Detroit is from our my little dry bean patch...LOL

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Long Island or Mike's hard?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've gotta get a new background and new stuff on my page...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I likez yer train of thought there Gregg [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •